How to Cook From Your Vaporized Leftovers
Vaping is awesome; it beats smoking weed the conventional way. Vaping has numerous benefits. Not only is it better for the vaper’s health, but also there is residue that can be collected and reused as opposed to the ash created from smoking. The residue is referred to as vape poo, AVB, or ABV. These acronyms stand for Already Vaped Bud or Already Been Vaped, respectively.
Already Vaped Bud is a residue that is a golden brown, or a brownish-red looking substance. Apart from the usual cookies, brownies, cakes, and butters, here are some ways that you can use the Already Vaped Bud to cook some killer recipes that will keep your friends satisfied…and stoned.
- Chicken: Here is a great recipe that is a must try. Use your vape bag and cook in it. The vape bag is sticky from all the already vaped bud residue. Marinate your chicken in garlic and other spices, toss it in the bag, let it marinate, then fry it or bake it in the oven. You can even cook it in a sauce if you like.
- Hot cocoa: The ingredients here are the usual suspects: water, chocolate or cocoa powder, maybe milk, depending on what you like. Normally making hot chocolate takes about 5 minutes, but when you want to make a hot cocoa mix, you will need to boil water and let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Stirring is highly recommended. Milk can be added and gives the drink a rich, creamy consistency. Be sure to strain before you quench your thirst.
- Burger patties: Give your burgers an extra kick. You can add about 2-5 grams depending on the amount you are looking to make. Add the cannabis residue to the minced meat as you make the burgers, and you are well on your way to paradise.
- Eggs: Put your vape leftovers to good use. Make some eggs on a relaxed weekend morning. Why not add a little twist to your eggs? Regardless of how you like your eggs, just take some onions, tomatoes, eggs, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, and finally, a pinch of already vaped bud. Then, mix it all together! Add some oil to the pan, and, when it’s almost done, grate some cheese onto it and serve it up. Grab some toast, coffee, or juice and now you have yourself a killer power breakfast.
- Beef stew: There are so many ways that you can cook your beef. Whether you are making a stir fry or a stew, you can marinate the beef in the vape bag and then roast it. Making the beef stew is simple: you can throw in as many things as you like. Chop some onions, crush some cloves of garlic, blend a few tomatoes, add some tomato paste, dice the capsicum, and chop the coriander. Maybe add some red hot chillies. Fry the onions and garlic, add the tomatoes and tomato paste, then add the capsicum. Add the beef and some water. You can even add some potatoes or carrots – whatever you fancy. Let the stew come to a boil but cook it on the low heat. The more the vaped bud gets boiled, the more it disintegrates into small little bits.
One major thing to remember is that you will need to be careful on the aspects of measurements. Remember, if the user has health issues then it may spike your blood sugar. So you need to take care. Have fun 🙂